Tuesday, June 25, 2013

July 25th, 2013

Dearest Rylee Lorraine,


Mommy just got home from work and Daddy is about to put you into a bath.

I started working at Staples again this week. We needed a little extra income to provide for you guys and pay bills at the same time.

This is really hard for me, we've always been really, really close. You're my baby girl. Until two months ago, you'd barely let anyone else put you to sleep. You wouldn't let anyone else feed you. There's a special way you like to go down for naps, and no one else knew that but Mommy.

Now, Daddy is taking over as Mommy some nights.

I love being productive and helping bring in money, but I miss you so much while at work. Before I know it you're going to be one. Heck, you're ten months today!

So bittersweet.

I love you forever baby girl,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment