Dearest Rylee Lorraine,
So the last few days have been pretty rough. When it's time to eat and you're acting hungry I'll try to feed you... and you scream bloody murder. Really. Think of back bending, tears streaming, yelling your face off tantrums.
Today I had a bright idea... Maybe you would drink out of a cup?
SUCCESS!
You just drank five ounces out of a big girl cup. Well good, now we can both rest easy and you don't have to scream at me so much until you cry yourself into a dazed slumber.
PLEASE TEETH. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE. JUST BREAK THROUGH!
Here is a picture from today. This is you and your uncle Robby. You just met him two weeks ago, but you're so calm and sweet with him. I can't wait until he can visit again!!
I love you baby girl,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment