Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dearest Rylee Lorraine,

In one week you have gone from screaming terror of all babies to the sweetest little thing I've ever seen in my life.

The past few days you have taken naps, gone to sleep easily, and you're happy! I guess your mouth is feeling  a little better? Those darn teeth still haven't come through!!

Maybe your tummy has adjusted to the formula that I'm switching you over to. I had a really hard time finally giving in and changing over from boob-feed to canned goodness. The reason I made it six months is because from day one I was so determined to make it work. With Damen I made it a week. It just didn't work out with him. This time around I wanted to give you my best and save our family money. I am proud to say I made it through three bouts of mastitis, numerous plugged ducts, a bad latch, and one really nasty flu. We did it. We made it six months. GO US!

Daddy and I just got a high chair for you. Previously we were just plopping you in the Bumbo and feeding you from that. Getting down on the floor every meal time was really not working out anymore.




Obviously we have a lot of fun. You are such a great eater. Any food that I give you you slurp right down. For breakfast and lunch you usually have one stage 2 baby food each. At dinner you inhale two entire packages, an entree and fruit or vegetable. Finally, someone else in the house who will eat!!

This morning was absolutely glorious, so what better to do than dress up like a princess and go out to play with big brother. What a blast. I can tell you're going to be an outside kid like Damen. I can't wait to take you swimming next month!






I love you baby girl, 
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment