I yelled at you today, a lot.
I am so, so sorry.
You and your brothers have been sick this whole last week, so that's a nightmare. This morning I decided to take you to the zoo to cure that cabin fever.
You were our map reader.
We got home too late and you ended up ripping shit apart in your room for two hours, unbeknownst to me at the time.
Why do you have to rip up EVERYTHING?! You ripped apart the blinds on the window! Then when you got up you did the opposite of what I asked all the way until bedtime.
I got so, so mad. I need to relax, I know. But also, you need to take a nap so you don't turn into hell spawn every afternoon. For real though.
I am sorry I yelled. I'm laying in bed beating myself up. We ended the day on a happy note. We read a book and sang twinkle twinkle little star. I hope you aren't traumatized from me losing my patience. I hope you remember our goodnight kisses and songs instead of the cranky, scary mommy that emerges sometimes after a long ass day.
I love you forver baby girl,
Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment