Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January 19th, 2016

Dearest Rylee Lorraine,

Hi hambone. 


You are a video game master. Your new favorite movie is Lego Batman. You are an amazing big sister. 

You're intelligence and excitement for life blow me out of the water every single day. 

We've been going in circles recently because you've got a knack for ripping things into tiny little pieces. Everything!!

I cherish your destructiveness though, because in six months you'll be in preschool. You'll thrive there and impress all your teachers. You'll make friends and your amazing mind will flourish. But 😢.

The thing that really makes me smile recently is our bedtime routine. We have dinner and a bath, and read a story with our brothers of course. Then, after I tuck the boys in it never fails.

"I need a kiss and hug mom!"

Then..

"I need twinkle twinkle little star!"

This is our special time, and I will sing you twinkle twinkle for as long as you'd like me to, and probably even beyond that. 

You are such a force in the universe, and I am so thankful we have you. You rock, little girl. 

I love you forever,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment