Dearest Rylee Lorraine,
My sweet, tiny, littlest, baby princess: you're a big sissy now.
I can't believe it. You don't really know what to think.
I tried to get you ready. Over the last couple weeks before Kian was born, we talked more about the baby in my tummy, and practiced what we would say when we met him. "HI BABY!"
When you came to the hospital you were a little nervous, as any smart two year old would be. [I'm sure you were having flash backs to your finger nail being removed.] When you realized it was me laying in the bed, you loosened up a little bit. You slowly walked over to daddy sitting on the couch.
"A BABY!"
... and that was that. You were done with it, and wanted to go home.
Welcoming a new baby into the family is a lot for anyone, ESPECIALLY a two year old.
I know that you will warm up to Kian quickly and you two will be best of friends, just like how close you are with Damen.
Now if only I could explain to you why I can't carry you down the stairs for a few weeks. :[
I love you forever baby girl,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment