Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4th, 2014

Dearest Rylee Lorraine,

I come to you today with a sincere and honest request: please stop shitting in the tub.

Every once in a while is no big deal. We cry, we rinse off, we clean the tub, and done.

Recently it has become an awful habit. I feel like you save up all day for the time I need to give you a bath.

Last night in the after poop frenzy I was snatching you and your brother out of the bath. You proceeded to run into your room, sit on brother's pillow, and poop again.

Poor, poor brother.

But here you stand in your footie pajamas, Popsicle in hand, giving me the sloppiest, most wet kisses and I couldn't be happier.

If you're going to continue the tub pooping, at least give me your sweet kisses afterwards and maybe we can have a truce.


I love you forever baby girl,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment