Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dearest Rylee Lorraine('s teeth),

I am so OVER IT.

We haven't slept the past... I don't even know how many nights anymore.

You're completely fine sleeping peacefully until I try to lay down to bed myself. STAHP.

Normally you would drink a bottle, turn over, and go back to sleep. Nope. Not now. These teeth are driving you so mad that you wake up in a rage and scream at me all night. We try rocking, we try tylenol, we try rocking again. I pat your butt with your dream light in front of your face in hopes that it may, just may work.

Yeah right.

So you'd think I learn my lesson. I should sleep when you sleep. I should take a nap when you are.

Oh wait.

You've decided you can't take naps either. Yesterday you literally had two half hour naps. Are you trying to kill me?!

So here's hoping that we have somewhat of a normal day. Here's hoping the medicine kicks in quickly and you don't sit here screaming at me all morning.

I love you forever baby girl (even if I want to shake you),
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment